Free astrology 2010 Predictions given here are based on the position of Moon in your birth chart. These will not work if you are using your Sun sign. To find out where your Moon was at birth, send an email with your date, place and time of birth in AM/PM to email@example.com.
For people born with Moon in Taurus, Jupiter occupies the tenth house from Moon throughout the year. The fifth house aspect of Jupiter falls on the second house of wealth and strengthens it. The seventh house aspect falls on the fourth house and increases happiness. The ninth house aspect falls on the sixth house and makes one unlucky. The overall results of Jupiter are not overly promising in the tenth house.
Saturn transits the fifth house from Moon and causes a lot of financial hardships. The third house aspect falls on the seventh house and causes ill health for the spouse. His seventh house aspect falls on eleventh house of financial gains and separates one from income. The tenth house aspect falls on the second house of accumulated money or wealth and separates one from his savings.
Saturn has the feet of silver during this transit and some good results also accrue. These materialize as gains of/from real estate, smooth relations with extended family, and gains from the government.
The fifth house transit of Saturn usually causes mental agony.
Rahu transits the eighth house from Moon throughout the year. He gives sudden increase in wealth during this transit. One also gets opportunities to go abroad. This period can also cause serious illness, so even small complaints need to be taken seriously.
Remedial measures for Saturn, Jupiter and Rahu.
* Chanting of Maha Mritunjaya Mantra is very efficacious during adverse transits of Saturn.
* Chanting of Shani Mantra which is OM PRAAM PREEM PROM SAHA SHANYE NAMAHA. Also proves very helpful. This mantra should be chanted 23000 times in forty days.
* Recitation of Dashrath Stotra or Pipplad Uvaach every day twice a day removes all problems of all adverse transits of Saturn.
* Wearing a ring made from a nail removed from the bottom of a boat, or made from the horseshoe of a black horse (Front right foot) is also very helpful.
* Observing a fast on Saturdays greatly reduces the intensity of this bad transit. One should consume only milk, yogurt and fruit juice. If allergic to milk protein, consume only fruits. The fast should be broken in the evening with a dish of khichri made with boiled Urad Dal and rice.
* On a Saturday, make a dish of boiled Urad Dal, sesame seeds (black), and jaggery and bury it in a place where people do not walk. Or
* Bury an earthenware pot filled with honey in a shallow pit.
Dashrath Stotra, Pipplad Uvaach and Maha Mritunjaya mantra can be purchased from any book shop selling religious books from near a temple. People who can’t read Sanskrit can make do with Chanting of Shani Mantra alone.
* Chant the following mantra every day at least 108 times.
OM GRAM GREEM GROM SAHA GURVE NAMAH
* Chant the following mantra 18000 times in forty days.
OM BHRAAM BHREEM BHROM SAHA RAHVE NAMAHA.
* Every Saturday take a de husked coconut and anoint it with a mixture of black sesame seeds and mustard oil. Wrap it with a small length of red colored un-spun cotton thread (Moli). Move it around your head three times while chanting above mantra then float the coconut in a water body. Do this for at least five consecutive Saturdays.
* Donate a gemstone called Gomed to a needy and poor person.
However never wear this gemstone.
* Have a ring made with seven parts gold, twelve parts silver and sixteen parts copper. The ring should be in the form of a serpent. Wear this ring on a Saturday and later on donate black sesame seeds, Urad Dal and a length of blue woolen cloth to the poor.
The favorable and unfavorable transits are however only one aspect of how 2010 will work for you. An adverse planetary period will reduce the gains available while a favorable one will increase it even more.
To know more about the relationship between your chart and the coming year, call or write to me.
Your questions and comments are very welcome. I also look forward to hearing from you about topics you want discussed. Please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at http://indian-vedicastrology.com
I can also be reached at 011-91-(98-99-589211)
Search Our Articles from these Catogories
Adhi Yog (1) Ancient Hindu wisdom (5) Aquarius (4) are you professionally sound (3) astra and physical bodies (2) astrology and success (3) astrology and wealth (5) Astrology of relationships (1) Bhakoot (4) Cancer (4) Capricorn (4) causal body (3) Chakra and colors (3) Color therapy (3) Fashion Astrology (1) Free monthly 2010 predictions (1) Free monthly predictions (2) free predictiond for 12 signs (1) Free predictions for 12 signs (1) General predictive astrology (51) Love astrology (11) Nakshatra effects on lost items. (1) Nakshatra nd Saturn (1) navamsa chart and predictions (2) US and Planets (1) Vastu principles (3) Vedic Astrology (1) Yuga system and Mayan calender (4)